Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31

Emotion: Lacking sleep because relatives little child is waking me up at 7 every morning. I could be eating healthier but i've been slacking

Weather: 85 degrees

Location: Little Falls, NJ

Workout (6pm):
jog 800m
movement drills (hip circles, leg swings)
dynamic flex drill x30m (Askips, Bskips, Cskips, A runs e.t.c)
5x250 m at 29 seconds with 4-6 min rest in between
remember to start time at beginning stop at 200m and coast for the last 50m
holding your running form

Result: No watch but based on memory both agreed we were hitting faster than 29s

Surface: Track

Running Partner? Alec Marshall, Bryant Rodriguez

Work (Job): 11-4

Weight Room: Back/Bis

Summary: I really feel like i'm in shape now and doing the workouts correctly as today went real smooth for me. We are still pushing that first 100 too fast being 1.5-2s faster than the second 100 but I feel like i'm coasting the whole time. I think my arms movement might be slightly wrong to the correct form but we will see preseason. I am staying on my toes the whole time. The last 50m could be faster but overall i'm very pleased of how my 200/250s are going.

No comments: